- Reusable IBCs, without intermediate cleaning or exchange of the container between transports
- The containers are provided with an inliner and the original valve is reinserted. Due to a vacuum effect, the inliner is firmly attached to the PE bubble and does not alter its position during filling or emptying.
- Provision of ready-to-fill IBCs at the customer’s plant with immediate refillability
- No process change: neither during filling nor emptying at the end receivers
- The inliner built into the IBC is not visible to the final recipient After collection of the empty container from the recipient, the inliner is exchanged and the valve is professionally cleaned.
- Upon receipt of the units in the depot, they are technically checked and parts replaced if necessary (damage/wear)
- We offer a fleet management concept including inventory and location management of the entire fleet and collection of IBCs from the recipients.
- At any time, the stocks are known to the recipients and can be communicated with them.
- Missing quantities can be made transparently available to the recipients. As a result, the customer’s monitoring functions are drastically reduced and customer-friendly outsourced to an established and experienced partner in the field of fleet management.
- The scope of the handover of monitoring and action tasks can be modularly designed in a customer-specific and tailor-made manner.
- Cost advantage:
a.) approx. 19% compared to the use of reconditioned PE-IBCs
b.) approx. 10% compared to the use of stainless steel IBCs
- Additional barrier safety, diffusion barrier, OPAK – possibly longer shelf life of the produc
- The internal air of the inliner can be individually controlled by filters
- CO2 balance has a positive effect on the environment:
Cleaning of stainless steel tanks
Replacement of the PE bladder (approx. 1 kg inliner vs. 22 kg bladder of the IBC)
- With an annual quantity of 10,000 IBCs, this results in a CO2 saving of 462 t CO2 equivalent to about 2,566.66 km with a diesel car.
- Lower freight costs compared to stainless steel IBCs in loaded and empty condition
- No residues of detergents, aroma or similar as on PE-IBC, because always brand new inliners are used.
- Double protection against leakage
- Use of local partners and service providers – more flexible and faster deliveries
- Reduction of water consumption